Team leader accounting m/f/x
is a globally active, family-owned, medium-sized industrial group of companies. Their employees are at the heart of the company's success. A wide range of development and training opportunities, long-term employment prospects and a variety of social benefits characterise our client. For the company location in the Ingolstadt area we are looking for you as Team Leader Accounting m/f/x as soon as possible.
- You are responsible for the management and process optimisation of the accounting department
- The preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with the German Commercial Code (HGB) is one of your core tasks.
- You manage and coordinate budget and forecast processes
- You will also act as a contact person for tax consultants, auditors and financial institutions.
- You will be responsible for liquidity management, intercompany reconciliations and financial reporting.
- The support of the accounting departments of the foreign subsidiaries rounds off your area of responsibility.
- You have either successfully completed a degree in economics or have a comparable qualification as a state-certified accountant m/f/x or similar.
- In addition, you have relevant professional experience as well as experience in personnel management.
- You are familiar with the legal requirements and regulations of tax and commercial law.
- You are characterized by entrepreneurial thinking and acting as well as strong communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English round off your profile
If you find yourself in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your application documents, stating your income expectations and your earliest possible availability.
HR UNIVERSAL GmbH
+49 89.25 54 668-0